List of Conferences ----- Elenco di Convegni
Conferences attended in the recent past
Numerical Linear and Multilinear Algebra Problems: Analysis, Algorithms, and
Applications, Leuven, September 10-14, 2012.
Conference on the Theory, Methods and Applications of Nonlinear Equations,
December 17-21, 2012, Texas A&M Kingsville.
- Spectral Theory and
Differential Equations (STDE-2012), International Conference in honor of
Vladimir A. Marchenko's 90th birthday, August 20-24, 2012, Kharkiv, Ukraine.
- Algebra, Geometry and Mathematical
Physics Workshop, Mulhouse, October 24-26, 2011.
- International Conference on
Scientific Computing SC2011, S. Margherita di Pula, October 10-14, 2011.
Scientifica GNFM, 3-5 marzo 2011, Montecatini Terme.
- Nonlinear Physics,
Gallipoli (Lecce), June 23-July 3, 2010.
- SIMAI 2010, Cagliari, June 21-25, 2010.
Conference of the International Linear Algebra Society (ILAS), Pisa, June
- Workshop on Nonlinear DNA Dynamics,
Cagliari, June 3-5, 2009.
International Workshop on Operator Theory and Applications, Williamsburg,
July 22-26, 2008.
- 7th AIMS
International Conference on Dynamical Systems and Differential Equations,
Arlington, TX, May 18-21, 2008.
- Giornate di Algebra
Lineare Numerica ed Applicazioni, Padova, February 26-27, 2007.
Linear Algebra Society (ILAS 2006), Amsterdam, July 18-21,
Seventeenth International Workshop on Operator Theory and Applications,
Seoul, South Korea, July 31-August 3, 2006.
- Fifth International ISAAC
Congress, Catania, July 25-30, 2005.
- Due Giorni di Algebra Lineare Numerica, Varese,
February 14-15, 2005.
- Structured Numerical Linear
Algebra Problems: Algorithms and Applications, Cortona, September 19-24,
- Advances in Mathematical Physics. A Meeting
honouring Carlo Cercignani on his 65th Birthday, Montecatini Terme,
Galligani Hotel, September 9-11, 2004. Click
here for program.
- Sixteenth International Symposium on
Mathematical Theory of Networks and Systems (MTNS2004), Leuven, Belgium,
July 5-9, 2004.
- International Workshop on Operator
Theory and Applications (IWOTA 2004), Newcastle upon Tyne, July 12-16,
- 11th Conference of the
International Linear Algebra Society (ILAS 2004), Coimbra, July 19-22,
Numerica e Applicazioni, Udine, January 22-23, 2004.
- June 24-27, 2003: Fourteenth
International Workshop on Operator Theory and Applications (IWOTA 2003),
- June 1-7, 2003: XII
International Conference on WAVES AND STABILITY IN CONTINUOUS MEDIA (WASCOM
2003) in Villasimius.
- January 15-18, 2003:
AMS Meeting in Baltimore.
- August 12-16, 2002:
MTNS2002 Fifteenth International Symposium
on Mathematical Theory of Networks and Systems, in Notre Dame, Indiana.
- August 6-9, 2002:
IWOTA 2002, in Blacksburg,
- June 12-16, 2002:
AMS-UMI Joint Meeting, Pisa.
- December 10-14, 2001:
QMath-8: Mathematical Results in Quantum
Mechanics, Taxco, Mexico.
- June 25-29, 2001:
Conference in Haifa.
- October 17-21, 2000:
Analysis Conference in honor
of Ciprian Foias on the occasion of his honorary doctorate at the Free
University in Amsterdam, on October 18-20.
- October 2-4, 2000:
delle Teorie Cinetiche in Catania.
- September 10-17, 2000:
International Workshop on Operator
Theory and Applications in Faro.
- August 16-21, 1999: The Second International ISAAC Conference, at the
Fukuoka Institute of Technology, Fukuoka, Japan.
Click here for the Japanese site.
- August 8-14, 1999: Second International Conference on Boundary Value
Problems, Integral Equations and Related Problems, at Beijing and Chengde,
Click here for the
Past conferences not attended but still of interest
- Joint AMS-SAMS
meeting, Port Elizabeth (South Africa), November 29-December 3, 2011.
- IMA Conference
in Nonlinearity and Coherent Structures, Reading (UK), July 6-8, 2011.
- International Conference
on Waves and Stability in Continuous Media (WASCOM), Brindisi, June 12-18,
- Applied Inverse Problems (AIP)
Conference, College Station TX, May 23-27, 2011.
- The SEVENTH IMACS
INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE on NONLINEAR EVOLUTION EQUATIONS AND WAVE PHENOMENA:
COMPUTATION AND THEORY, Athens GA, April 4-7, 2011.
Equations and Materials with Memory, Roma, July 12-14, 2010.
- 19th International Symposium
on Mathematical Theory of Networks and Systems (MTNS), Budapest, July 5-9,
International Workshop on Operator Theory and Applications, Berlin, July
- 8th AIMS Conference
on Dynamical Systems, Differential Equations and Applications, Dresden, May
- International Conference of Numerical Analysis and Applied Mathematics 2009
(ICNAAM 2009), Chania, Greece, September 18-22, 2009.
- Nonlinear Evolution Equations and
Dynamical Systems (NEEDS), Isola Rossa, Sardinia, May 16-23, 2009.
- 5th European Congress of Mathematics,
Amsterdam, July 14-18, 2008.
- Eighteenth International Workshop on
Operator Theory and Applications, Potchefstroom, South Africa, July 3-6,
- International Summer School and
Workshop of Operator Algebras, Operator Theory and Applications, Lisbon,
September 1-5, 2006.
International Symposium on Mathematical Theory of Networks and Systems
(MTNS2006), Kyoto, Japan, July 24-28, 2006.
- 3rd Summer School Methods &
Models of Kinetic Theory, Porto Ercole (Grosseto, Italy), June 4-10,
- June 13-16, 2000:
IWOTA 2000 in Bordeaux.
- September 2-6, 2001:
Extraordinary SIAM-EMS conference in
- December 3-7, 2001:
40th IEEE Conference
on Decision and Control (CDC) in Orlando, Florida.
- March 26-30, 2002:
UAB 2002 International Conference on
Differential Equations and Mathematical Physics, in Birmingham, Alabama.
- June 3-8, 2002:
Summer School on ``Methods
and Models of Kinetic Theory" (M&MKT 2002), Porto Ercole, Hotel Don Pedro, Via
Panoramica, Porto Ercole.
- July 15-19, 2003:
SIAM Conference on Applied Linear Algebra in Williamsburg.
- SIMAI 2004, Venezia,
September 20-24, 2004. Also: Minisymposium "On
Different Applications of Recent Thermodynamical and Mechanical Theories."
- KINETIC EQUATIONS: DIRECT AND
INVERSE PROBLEMS, Mantova, May 15-17, 2005.
- UAB 2005 International Conference
on Differential Equations and Mathematical Physics, Birmingham, Alabama,
March 29-April 2, 2005.
- 12th ILAS Conference,
Regina, Saskatchewan, June 26-29, 2005.
Past conferences with disactivated home pages
- June 19-23, 2000: MTNS 2000 in Perpignan.
- July 18-25, 2000: Third World Congress of Nonlinear Analysts WCNA-2000
- September 24-29, 2000: Structured Matrices: Analysis, Algorithms and
Applications in Cortona.
- October 22-28, 2000: Perturbative Methods in Partial Differential
Equations and Dynamical Systems 2000 in Cagliari.
- July 27-31, 2001: Dynamics of Continuous, Discrete and Impulsive Systems
in Waterloo, Ontario
- August 20-25, 2001: 3rd International ISAAC Congress in Berlin.
- September 2-6, 2001: IEEE International Symposium on Intelligent Control
(ISIC) in Mexico City.
- January 28-February 1, 2002: International Conference on Factorization,
Singular Operators, and Related Problems, on the occasion of the 70-th birthday
of Gueorguii Litvinchuk, in Funchal, Madeira.
- May 24-27, 2002: The Fourth International Conference on Dynamical Systems
and Differential Equations, Wilmington, NC.
- May 27-31, 2002: SIMAI 2002, Chia Laguna.
- June 10-13, 2002: 10th International Linear Algebra Society Conference,
- July 8-12, 2002: SIAM50, Philadelphia.
- August 20-22, 2003: Workshop Operator Theory and Applications, in Honor of
Israel Gohberg on the Occasion of his 75th Birthday, in Amsterdam.
- Workshop on Light on Planetary Atmospheres, from the Solar System to i
Exoplanets, a workshop to mark the retirement of Joop Hovenier,
December 15-16, 2003, Amsterdam.
- Light, Dust and Chemical Evolution (Gerace, Italy), September 26-30, 2004.
- Conference on Operator Theory, Function Spaces and Applications, dedicated
to the 60th birthday of F.-O. Speck, Aveiro, Portugal, 7-9 July 2005.
- June 21-24, 2005: Fifth International Conference on Matrix Analytic Methods
in Stochastic Models, Pisa.
- Modern Analysis and Applications, Odessa, April 9-14, 2007.
- CONFERENCE ON APPLIED INVERSE PROBLEMS-AIP 2009, workshop on: INVERSE
PROBLEMS: COMPUTATIONAL ASPECTS AND EMERGING APPLICATIONS; July 20-24, 2009,
- Twentieth International Workshop on Operator Theory and Applications,
Guanajuato, Mexico, September 21-25, 2009.